Great Winter Green Smoothies to Brighten Cold Days
Green Smoothies are excellent choice for winter days!
Smoothie is drink that we associate to warm weather and we drink it often with ice. But we can easily pack a lot of fruits and vegetables in one energetic bomb glass and make great green smoothies to start your day full of energy and on healthy way. We will give boost to our body in cold winter days and in same time we will enjoy drinking vitamins and antioxidant-packed smoothies.
They all taste great so don’t hesitate to make different one every day before going at work or after you wake up.
Here are few ides for Great Winter Green Smoothies:
Cucumber Winter Smoothie – Breakfast full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidant properties!
- 1 cucumber, remove the ends and rough chopped with the peel
- 2 apples, cored and rough chopped with the peel
- 1 cup frozen mango (if you have fresh then put one bigger slice)
- 2-4 cups baby spinach (I used 4, it’s much better)
- 1 cup orange juice (squeeze fresh orange – you make it for yourself!)
- 1 cup water
Put all ingredients to a high-speed blender and process until becomes smooth. Enjoy in the flavor!
Spinach Smoothie – This creamy 300-calorie smoothie is a great source of proteins, Vitamin K and Vitamin C. It’s smart choice for breakfast especially if you want to lose weight
- 2 cups spinach leaves, packed
- 1 pear, chopped together with the peel
- 15 green or red grapes
- 6 ounces fat-free Greek yogurt (or low fat fruit yogurt)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh avocado
- 1 or 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
Add everything in a blender or food processor; combine all the ingredients until blended and it will definitely help you to stay on right track.
Apple Cider Smoothie for detox your organism especially these days after holidays! What is great about this smoothie is that it is gluten free and vegan smoothie! Also it tastes a little bit sweet because of the apple – fruit that is low in calories but contains plenty of fibers excellent for the human body!
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 cup water
- 3 green apples, roughly diced (don’t remove the peel)
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- 1 inch ginger, peeled
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
Put everything in a blender or food processor and blend until very smooth. Enjoy in this smoothie made at room temperature.
Great ideas for easy and healthy breakfast prepared in max 10 minutes!
*You have our permission to copy or reprint our articles only if you write our link below – worldhealthchoice