Weight Loss Dish for Perfect Life Balance: Super-Slimming Meal
Super-Slimming Meal for Perfect Life Balance – Here is another secret for weight loss without making a lot of effort! This healthy food will feed your belly and give you energy. Full in Omega 3 and other fatty fish, this recipe will help you build more muscle, and that means more calories burned. Salmon Noodle Bowl is meal rich in fiber protein and healthy carbs and it will simply boost your organism. All these ingredients will help you feel full during all day long and turn up your body’s fat-burning power. It is called super food!
Salmon Noodle Bowl
Try the following salmon noodle bowl recipe if you want to revitalize your engine and burn calories. Omega-3 fatty acids from the salmon and avocado are very useful because they will help you build calorie-burning muscles. The veggies and noodles are high in belly-filling fiber which make it easier to maintain a healthy weight.
Calories per 1 serving: 492
Ingredients for the Super-Slimming Meal:
- 4 ounces noodles or whole-wheat spaghetti
- 5 ounces asparagus, cut in thirds
- 1 (6-oz) salmon fillet, skin off, cut into 8 pieces
- Olive oil or cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- Zest and juice of 1-2 limes (3 tablespoons juice)
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 4 ounces cucumber, with skin on, cut into medium pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh pepper
- 1/2 small avocado, cut into very small pieces
- Cook the noodles in boiling water until tender and soft (about 6-8 minutes). In the same water add asparagus and cook around 2-3 minutes. Then rinse under cold water.
- Cook salmon on medium-high heat in a grill pan. It will take about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Make the vinaigrette: In small bowl put together sesame oil, salt and pepper, lime zest and juice. Combine noodles, asparagus, and vinaigrette in a nice serving bowl.
- Add avocado and cucumber and before serving add salmon. Serve it warm with cup of white wine.
*You have our permission to copy or reprint our articles only if you write our link below – worldhealthchoice