Drink Warm Water and Lemon Every Morning! These Things Will Happen
Drinking warm water with lemon “beats” thirst better than any other beverage. The additional benefit is that nourishes our skin and body with a lot of minerals and vitamins. This drink traces elements which we definitely need. We can consider water and lemon combination as the best natural energy booster. Our bodily tissues are dehydrated when we wake up in the morning. We need water to rejuvenate the cells and push out toxins. This simple homemade “lemonade” helps eliminate toxins, regulates proper digestive tract and kidney functions.
20 Great Reasons Why You Should Start Your Day With Lemon and Warm Water:
- Lemon and water combination provides the body with electrolytes which perfectly hydrate our body. As lemons contain great amount of electrolytes such as calcium, potassium and magnesium.
- Water with lemon is good for reducing joint pain and pain in muscles.
- Lemon and warm water help in digestion process because lemon contains citric acid. It interacts with other acids and enzymes which easily stimulate the digestion and secretion of gastric juice.
- The liver produces more enzymes from lemon and water beverage than from any other food.
- This combination cleanses the liver. Lemon juice actually stimulates the liver to release toxins.
- Fight infections of sore throats, respiratory tract and inflammation of the tonsils. This is due to the anti-inflammatory properties of lemon.
- It regulates natural bowel movement.
- Warm water and Lemon is indispensable for the normal work of metabolism. Lemon strengthens the immune system and protects the body from free radicals because it is excellent antioxidant.
- Lemon and water help in proper functioning of the nervous system. In fact, lemon has a high content of potassium. Anxiety and depression are often the result of low levels of potassium in the blood. To ensure sustainable signals to the heart, our nervous system needs a sufficient amount of potassium.
Water with lemon cleanses arteries, blood and blood vessels.
- Lemon and water can help lower blood pressure. A daily intake of one lemon can reduce high blood pressure by 10%.
- Water with lemon alkalize our body. It can help your body maintain a higher level of pH even if you drink it immediately before a meal. Your body is more able to fight diseases if the pH level is higher.
- Water with lemon is great skin cure. Vitamin C content in lemon, improves our skin by rejuvenating the body. If we drink every morning water with lemon , it will improve the condition of the skin.
- Water with lemon helps to dilute uric acid, the built up of which leads to pain in the joints and gout.
- Pregnant women have a lot of benefits from water with lemon. Since lemons are loaded with Vitamin C, it helps the body cope with viruses such as colds. Vitamin C also helps in the process of formation of bone tissue of the unborn baby. Due to the high content of potassium, a mixture of lemon and water helps forming cells of the nervous system and the brain of the baby.
- This perfect combination relieves heartburn. For this, in half a glass of water, mix a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Lemon and warm water helps dissolve kidney stones, gallstones, calcium deposits and pancreatic stones.
- It is great beverage for weight loss. Lemons contain pectin fiber, which helps suppress hunger cravings.
- Water with lemon helps with gingivitis and tooth pain.
- This combination prevents cancer. This is due to the fact that lemons are a highly alkaline food. A lot of studies have found that cancer cannot thrive in an alkaline environment.
How and when to drink warm water with lemon:
Use spring water or warm purified water if you want to have results. Squeeze at least half of lemon in half a Cup of warm water.
You need to drink it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. For maximum results, some people recommend a drink of water one hour before meals.