Top Reasons Why We Should All Avoid Drinking Soy Milk
Drinking soy milk is not a healthy choice. Maybe certain number of nutritionists recommends eating soy and drinking soy milk. Maybe they sat that it is good substitute for milk or meat, but that’s not true. But in fact, you are not doing favor to your body. On contrary, you are destroying your health. Just take a quick look at these reasons why we should all avoid soy milk.
Which are Soy Milk Ingredients?
- Soy milk (Whole Soybeans Filtered Water,),
- Cane Sugar,
- Sea Salt,
- Natural Flavor,
- Calcium Carbonate,
- Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, Vitamin B12, Riboflavin (B2),
Top Reasons Why We Should Avoid Soy Milk
- Soybeans actually contain big quantity of natural toxins or “anti-nutrients”. If we drink only two glasses of soy milk a day, it can significantly alter a woman’s menstrual cycle.
- Researches showed that soy can increase the body’s need for vitamin D and vitamin B12.
- Soybeans also contain haemagglutinin. It is a clot-promoting substance that can in fact cause our red blood cells to clump.
- 99% of soy production is genetically modified. It contains the highest contamination by pesticides in any other food.
- Soy products and soybeans contain surprising high levels of phytic-acid, which inhibits absorption and assimilation of magnesium, calcium, copper, zinc and iron.
- Soy products contain very high levels of toxic aluminum. It negatively affects our nervous system, the kidneys. Scientists say that it is linked to the onset of Alzheimer’s.
- Soy contains a compound resembling vitamin B12 that our body cannot process . Thus, soy foods can contribute to the deficiency of B12.
- Fragile soy proteins are exposed to верѕ high temperatures during processing in order to make soy protein isolate and textured vegetable protein, making them dangerous for human digestion.
- Soy contains toxic isoflavones. The soy isoflavones genistein and daidzein can actually stimulate existing breast cancer growth. If a woman has breast cancer, it shows risk in consuming soy products.
- Soy contains estrogen from plant, called phyto-estrogen. They slow down and disrupt endocrine function and lead to breast cancer and infertility in women.
*You have our permission to copy or reprint our articles only if you write our link below – worldhealthchoice