Do You Often Suffer from Cold & Flu?Make This Powerful Remedy
As the temperature drops, the rate of cold & flu skyrockets. You will most likely be a victim of an attack by these pesky germs this cold season. Rather than instantly reaching for store bought cough syrup (make your own instead!), over-the-counter cold pills, or prescription antibiotics, how about downing something a little closer to nature. This amazing cold and flu beverage is really easy to make and highly effective. Once you make it, you’ll prepare it all the time.
Health Benefits of the Cold and Flu Drink
This cold and flu drink is packed with super natural ingredients. They have potent therapeutic power.
This spicy root has the effect to warm our body. Thus, can cause sweating and expelling toxins. If you’re suffering from an upset stomach, it can even soothe gastrointestinal problems.
This very ancient spice is perfect for anyone who is suffering from a cold. It has immune boosting capability. Besides, it can improve the digestion process, and possess anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and anti-bacterial properties. It’s the holy grail of health.
Onions are a rich source of powerful antioxidants that have a multitude of great benefits. It also has anticancer, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties.
Apple Cider Vinegar
As you probably know, this vinegar is a health powerhouse. It helps our body eliminate toxins, promotes healthy digestion, soothes a sore throat, boosts the immune system and relieves sinus infections.
These flaming hot peppers aren’t just for a little extra flavor kick. Capsaicin, the active ingredients in peppers, works as a potent pain reliever and anti-inflammatory.
Not only does it keep away vampires, it also deters nasty bacteria, functioning as an antiviral, anti-fungal and antibiotic.
- 2-inch fresh ginger root
- 1 tbsp organic turmeric powder
- 1 head of peeled garlic
- Organic white onion
- 16 oz. raw apple cider vinegar
- 4 jalapenos (stems removed)
- Wash well all ingredients
- Chop and place in high powered blender
- Add apple cider vinegar. Blend on high until you get smooth mixture
- Pour into a glass jar and cover with lid.
- Then cover jar with a towel.
- Shake once daily while infusing.
- Let sit on the counter for 4 weeks.
- Strain through a mesh strainer and put liquid back in a glass container.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 years! Yes, that’s right! 2 years!
How to use:
- Take 2 Tbsp – 3 times a day at the first sign of a cold
- Gargle and swallow full strength (do not dilute)
- Take 4 times daily if already sick
- Mix with a spoonful of honey if you need help getting it down
*You have our permission to copy or reprint our articles only if you write our link below – worldhealthchoice