Stop Consuming Soy Products and Soy Milk! Here are Top 10 Reasons
Even if we want to substitute dairy products, soy products and soy milk is not healthy choice or alternative. More and more Americans consume soy products and drink soy milk. You are not doing yourself a favor by drinking this milk. On contrary, you are making bad and destroying your health. Take a few seconds to read these reasons why you should avoid soy milk.
Soy milk Ingredients
- Soy milk (Whole Soybeans, Filtered Water)
- Sea Salt
- Cane Sugar
- Natural Flavor
- Calcium Carbonate
- Vitamin D2
- Vitamin A Palmitate
- Riboflavin (B2)
- Vitamin B12
TOP TEN REASONS TO AVOID SOY PRODUCTS AND SOY MILK
- Soybeans contain big quantities of “antinutrients” or natural toxins. Drinking one or two glasses of soy milk a day can significantly modify a menstrual cycle.
- Soy increases our body’s need for vitamin D and vitamin B12.
- Soybeans contain haemagglutinin. It is a substance that promotesclot that causes red blood cells in the body to clump.
- 99% of soy is GMO. It isone of the food that hasthe highest contamination of pesticides.
- Soy products and soybeans contain high levels of phytic acid. That means that supports assimilation of magnesium, calcium, iron, copper and zinc.
- Soy products contain very high levels of aluminum which is toxic. In addition, it has negatively effects to the kidneys, nervous system. It has been linked to the onset of Alzheimer’s.
- Soy contains a compound similar to vitamin B12 that our body simply cannot process. Thus, soy foods can contribute a lot to B12 deficiency.
- During processing, fragile soy proteins are exposed to high temperatures. The purpose is to make textured vegetable protein and soy protein isolate and making them very dangerous for the digestion process.
- Soy contains toxic isoflavones. The soy isoflavones daidzein and genistein can stimulate existing breast cancer growth. If a woman has breast cancer, it shows risk in consuming soy products.
- Soy contains phytoestrogens. It is a plant estrogen which disrupts endocrine function and lead to breast cancer and infertility in women.
Carrageenan in Soy Milk
Many scientific studies found that food-grade carrageenan can cause:
- gastrointestinal inflammation,
- and even colon cancer in laboratory animals.
Think twice next time you want to buy or consume soy products.