Make this simple recipe for the Healthiest Ice Cream ever!
Even winter is here, sometimes now you feel like you could eat an entire big tub of ice cream. Of course, is very unhealthy and your body would hate you for it. Here is great recipe for healthy and super tasty ice cream! Your body will be grateful for it and you will simply enjoy eating it.
Turmeric is a curry spice with yellow- golden color, very often used in Indian cuisine. It has a lot of anti-inflammatory properties and is rich in antioxidants. It also increases disease resistance, specifically to cancer.
It also has a high concentration of antioxidants and electrolytes. Great fruit for cardiovascular health because it lowers the entire cholesterol. It also contains antibacterial, antiviral and anticancer properties. All this means that combining the two ingredients is bound to do wonders for your health.
Golden Milk Turmeric Ice Cream
Cook Time: 24 hrs
Preparation time: 15 min
Serves: 8 cups
What you need:
- 14oz of coconut milk
- 7oz of coconut cream (or ½ cup of coconut yogurt)
- 3 tablespoons raw pecans (more if you want toppings)
- 1 cup of raw cashews
- ¼ cup real maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoons cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoons. cardamom
How to prepare the Healthiest Ice Cream ever:
- Soak cashews for a minimum of 2 hours in a bog bowl of water until soggy
- Layer a pan with parchment paper while they soak, allowing the ends to hang over the side and gently place in the freezer.
- Drain cashews and then add to a blender with all the other ingredients
- Blend on high until pecans and cashews are finely broken down and until everything is well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the frozen pan
- Place in the freezer overnight to harden
- Remove from the freezer, top with more pecans if desired
- Serve and enjoy!
Who knew that making homemade ice cream could be so funny and simple?
Don’t hesitate to eat it for a late night snack. This healthy snack or dessert will make you feel great during and after eating it!
*You have our permission to copy or reprint our articles only if you write our link below – worldhealthchoice