Here is a Simple Homemade Remedy for Heel Pain
Nobody likes to feel any pain. Heel pain can be really bad! Especially when it comes to rheumatism that causes pains. We simply despise it even more. Why? This type of pain is persistent and it is somewhat hard to get rid of, especially when there are sudden or dramatic weather changes. We feel it right to our very last bone.
So, this is a very old home remedy for heel pain, but it only applies for heel pain caused by rheumatism and not by other spine bone infections or of other sorts.
Garlic, the Remedy for Heel Pain
- You need 1 head of garlic, lamp oil, a piece of plastic (from a plastic bag) and a bandage.
- Press the garlic and mix it with a bit of lamp oil so that you obtain a paste.
- Apply this paste on the heel that hurts and smear it all over the painful area.
- With a plastic wrap or a piece of plastic bag cover the heel. Secure it with a bandage so that it doesn’t fall off your heel.
- Make sure you put on a larger clean sock over the cataplasm and let the remedy “do its magic” overnight.
- Still, if you feel burning and they don’t seem to stop, you’ll need to take the cataplasm off.
Some people are more sensitive than others and have more sensitive skin, this is why it may burn you.
This home remedy for heel pain has proven to be really efficient and people in the rural areas of Eastern Europe still use it as a common medicine for rheumatism generated heel pain. There is another remedy for heel pain that you may find as well useful and it is really simple to do. Here you have it.
Common Comfrey, the Answer to Heel Pain
Put 300 gr of common Comfrey leaves in a pot filled with 5 L of cold water and leave them to soak overnight. After 24 hours have passed give the leaves a boil. When the liquid cools down, get your feet in it for 20-30 minutes. Don’t throw it away after you’re finished, because you will use it for a second time. Next evening, heat it up and repeat the procedure exactly. Only after these 2 baths you’re ready to use another 300 gr of common Comfrey leaves. Repeat the procedure every evening for the next 3 weeks. We really hope that you’ll find it quite helpful.
Stay healthy, be healthy and safe!
*You have our permission to copy or reprint our articles only if you write our link below – worldhealthchoice