Simple Homemade Pedicure with Only Two Simple Ingredients!
Now you don’t have to waste time and you don’t need money for expensive Pedicure: Only two simple ingredients that you surely have at home and you will have great feet for the summer. Your feet will be soft, tender and will definitely look nice.
It’s summer and we it’s clear that all of us want to wear sandals and show our feet: They can say a lot about our personality and character. Feet hygiene is very important for ourselves and actually tells a lot about us! Some people say that our feet are our mirror.
Having a pedicure may be expensive (especially in summer), takes time to go and stay there so a lot of people find excuse not to take care of their feet.
But if your feet are tired, scaly, dry or flaky, you can simply stay at home, take care of your feet by preparing homemade remedy. You will save time and money because all you need is two ingredients that you surely have at home, in your kitchen, at this moment.
Here is what you need and how to give your feet simple, nice and tender Pedicure treatment.
Pleasure that you definitely deserve.
The Two Ingredients:
- Milk — 2 to 4 cups
- Baking soda — 3 tablespoons
- First warm the milk.
- In a big plastic bowl (or basin) pour the warm milk and add 3 tablespoons baking soda. Stir well.
- Next step is to dip your feet in the soft mixture and let it soak for about 10 minutes. Relax your body and enjoy in calming music while your feet are getting soft.
- Afterwards, rinse your feet with some clean warm water and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Put a foot cream to your feet and make nice, slow feet massage 2-3 minutes. (and if you like, wear cotton socks after putting foot cream; it will make your skin tender.)
If you try this nice treatment frequently your feet will be smooth, soft and healthy looking for sure!
*You have our permission to copy or reprint our articles only if you write our link below – worldhealthchoice