Try These 3 Simple Cheap Home Remedies for Cracked Heels!
These are 3 Simple Home Remedies that Can Help Heal Cracked Heels.
Cracks usually arise anywhere in our body due to dry skin. But the most common area is our heels and web of toes. Those are parts of our body which are the most frequently or constantly used but in the same time very “fragile”. Cracks are not harmful for our health but they can surly cause pain and the skin begins to bleed when they appear. Plus, it looks so disgusting especially now in spring-summer days when we want to show our legs.
Read the following 3 easy made remedies that are simple and you can make them quickly at your home:
Scrubbing the dead skin away actually will help a lot in getting rid of cracked heels. Soak your feet in warm soapy water before scrubbing. That will actually make the skin very soft and then make it easier to scrub.
- Before going to bed, relax your body by mixing liquid soap and warm water in a foot tub.
2. Soak your feet in this warm soapy water for enjoy about 20 minutes.
3. Use a pumice stone and gently scrub off the hard and dead skin cells.
4. Rinse off your feet with clean water and make them dry with a soft towel.
5. Put some foot cream and wear a pair of cotton socks overnight.
Lemon Juice for Cracked Heels
We do not use Lemon juice only for whitening skin but we also use it for healing your cracked heels. It is acid so it removes the dead skin cells. It helps getting new soft and smooth skin. We can also use Lemon on many different ways for cracked heels. Here is one simple remedy:
- Cut one lemon in two halves and take one half of it.
- Rub the lemon half on your feet and squeez well so the juice is transferred to your heels.
- Do this for five minutes without making pause.
- Gently scrub your feet with a soft cloth or brush.
- Wash off with cold
- Apply olive oil on a cotton ball and massage gently your feet with circular motions for about 10 – 15 minutes.
- Put on cotton socks and leave about 1 hour.
You can also make quick foot cream with this ingredients:
In one bottle put 1 tablespoon olive oil, few lemon drops or lavender oil and same amount of water. Shake it before applying on your feet.
*You have our permission to copy or reprint our articles only if you write our link below – worldhealthchoice