Simple Hair Loss Homemade Shampoo Recipe! Worth Trying!
No more expensive shampoos? Is this possible? How easily to save your hair and return back the shiny appearance?This simple recipe about hair loss homemade shampoo you will now try once and use it forever! You will forget about all those well-known shampoos because you cannot get rid of this one.
It takes only few minutes of preparation.
What we need:
- shampoo base
- 2 glasses distilled water
- Dried herbs (Also you can use a organic tea bag of each herb):
- rosemary tea (If you choose this tea, it will give your hair a healthy natural shine. It strengthens hair folicles and slowly stimulates hair growth);
- sage tea (People consider it as strong antioxidant with great antibacterial properties);
- nettle tea (stimulates hair growth and strengthens roots);
- lavender tea (prevents scalp irritation and greasing);
- 2,000 mg methylsulfonylmethane powder – MSM
- 1 clean glass jar
- 1 plastic bottle (3 dl)
How to prepare hair loss homemade shampoo?
Mix all the chosen herbs in a jar.
Heat the quantity of distilled water until it starts boiling. Then take it off the heat. Add 3 tablespoons of the herbal mixture, cover and let it rest for about 35-40 minutes.
After half an hour add the MSM powder. Leave it like that for another 10 minutes until it actually dissolves. Strain well and put the liquid in a plastic bottle.
Put 1 dl of the herbal tea in a bottle and then add 1,5 dl of the shampoo base. Close the bottle; shake well until the ingredients are well mixed and combined.
In any herbal pharmacy you can easily find MSM powder and shampoo base.
Keep the herbal mixture in a closed jar for the next use.
MSM contains sulfur which stimulates hair quality and growth. The same applies for our nails. It actually feeds the roots with oxygen and nutrients, renews and nourishes skin.
Try it today! It really worth trying.