Natural Remedy Treats Depression Better Than Antidepressant Prozac!
This Simple Natural Remedy Treats Depression Better Than Antidepressant Prozac!
Depression is a mood disorder characterized by low mood and a wide range of other possible symptoms, which will vary from person to person.
Depression is in fact common mood that everybody confront in their lives. In its mildest form most people can lead a healthy and,what is more important, active life with the right treatment and support. On the more severe end, depression can be devastating for us and even life-threatening. So don’t go through it alone.
This Natural Turmeric Lemonade recipe has shown excellent results as a natural and easy remedy to help fight depression and sad feeling.
Signs and symptoms of Depression include:
First, we feel sad, anxious, or “empty” feelings. Simply no interested for anything and we often feel lazy!
- Feelings of guilt
- Feelings of hopelessness
- Difficulty concentrating and making decisions
- Irritability, restlessness
- Fatigue and decreased energy
- Thoughts of suicide, suicide attempts
- At the end, Insomnia or excessive sleeping
Nature has blessed us with turmeric which can fight most types of diseases. It can also help prevent the breakdown of cells into cancerous cells. It is beneficial if you have Alzheimer’s. Can fight skin cancer, and lower your LDL cholesterol levels and do much more. Actually, Turmeric has been used as natural remedy for liver disorders, stomach disorders and pains, diarrhea, acidity, arthritis, jaundice and much more.
How Turmeric fights depression?
- Loaded with antioxidants
- It has powerful anti-inflammatory benefits
- It has amazing benefits for your brain
- Helps in lowering the chances of developing heart disease
- It can help in fighting depression
Here’s How To Prepare Turmeric Lemonade Recipe
- 4 cups cold filtered or sparkling water
- 2 tablespoons powdered or freshly grated turmeric
- 4 tablespoons 100% maple syrup, honey or if you are avoiding sugar you can use Stevia
- 1 1/2 lemon or lime juice
Optional: You can add the juice of 1 blood orange
Very simple! First combine all ingredients into a small pitcher. Then stir and serve with a slice of lemon as a garnish.
*You have our permission to copy or reprint our articles only if you write our link below – worldhealthchoice