Quinoa Sesame Ginger Salad-Healthy Weight Loss Meal!
Protein-Packed Weight Loss Meal: Quinoa Sesame Ginger Salad is ideal meal for lunchtime! Lunchtime? Tired of same old menus during the lunch break?! Pasta dishes, steamy soups or chicken? You get enough of that and you want get back to your slimmer self? Here is a healthy tip that works for weight loss— Quinoa Sesame Ginger Salad or rainbow salad only for you!
You’ll lose weight without going hungry eating this salad because is rich in vibrant-colored foods like fresh veggies. They are lower in calories and higher in fiber than bread and pasta. Maybe you’re bored of a same old basic green salad, so that’s why here we present you hearty variation that includes cooked quinoa for added protein and fiber. It’s gluten-free and vegan, contains only 360 calories and each delicious salad bowl offers 15 grams of protein and 7.8 grams of fiber.
This healthy weight loss meal is served cold, so it’s the perfect recipe to make it at home and bring it at work .
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 1/2 cups shelled frozen edamame
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and diced
- 1/2 yellow pepper, diced
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1 cup red cabbage, chopped
- 2 full tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 teaspoons fresh ginger, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
DIRECTIONS FOR WEIGHT LOSS MEAL:
- Place water, quinoa and salt in a covered pot. Heat on medium-high until it boils. Then lower the heat to low, and cook for 15-17 minutes or until the quinoa is tender and soft and the water absorbed.
- Pour the quinoa into a medium-sized salad bowl, and mix in peppers, frozen edamame, carrots and cabbage.
- In a small nice bowl, make the salad dressing by mixing minced ginger, the sesame oil, rice vinegar, and sesame seeds.
- Pour the dressing over the veggies and quinoa and mix slowly. Enjoy eating it immediately, or store in a covered container for lunch break.
Have a nice delicious healthy meal!
*You have our permission to copy or reprint our articles only if you write our link below – worldhealthchoice