Which Plants Are Oxygen Factory for Your Home?
Having plants at home is not just for decoration and beauty: They are in fact Oxygen Factory! Plants can help clean the air in your home; they have actually the ability to “chase” air toxins which is great for your health as well.
Some plant species clean and filter the air; they remove the organic compounds that evaporate, better than any others.
These plants which are Oxygen factory also filter and make cleaner the air from various building materials, dust etc.
Here are 6 plants you definitely have to think to have in your home:
- Aloe –Raising the oxygen level in your home is great with Aloe. This plant absorbs carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide and formaldehyde. A single aloe plant has the ability to achieve what nine biological air purifier can.
- Ficus (FicusElastica) – Very easy plant to maintain ant to take care of because it does not need a lot of light. It is actually very effective and good when it comes to cleaning the air of formaldehyde and make it “fresh”. But if you have small children or pets you should be careful because the leaves can be poisonous.
- Ivy (Hedera Helix) – We should all definitely have this great herb in our homes because within six hours since it is brought in that area, it actually removes about 60% of the toxins that we can “find” in the air and 58% of particles of feces.
- Spider plant (ChlorophytumComosum) – Under minimal light this plant has the ability to make photosynthesis! It absorbs toxins from the air such as carbon monoxide, formaldehyde, styrene, as well as gasoline. One herb can effectively purifie air in 200 square meters space.
- Snake planet (SansevieriaTrifasciata “Laurentii”) – This plant is very resistant and like the spider Plant, needs so little light for photosynthesis. Besides giving the effect of removing air toxins, it is great to have it in the bedroom because at night it produces oxygen.
- Peace lilies (Spathiphyllum “Mauna Loa”) – Another plant excellent for removing chemical toxins from the air. This herb filters formaldehyde and trichloroethylene from the air.
N3 to 4 of these plants are enough in 80 m² area. Do not forget to put one of these plants in the bedroom, because (at least during the night) you spend some time there.
*You have our permission to copy or reprint our articles only if you write our link below – worldhealthchoice