Make Pineapple Juice and Drink Every Day!Benefits are exceptional!
Pineapple is the best tropical plant that has exceptional benefits. Its juiciness and a vibrant tropical flavor balance the tastes of sweet and tender texture.
Besides its wonderful and exotic flavor, health benefits of this tropical fruit are incredible! Make one cup of pineapple juice per day and enjoy in your life having perfect health.
Pineapple contains Vitamin B, C and E, copper, manganese, calcium etc. It is rich in enzymes. Just one cup of pineapple juice has the daily need of vitamins B1, B6, C and magnesium.
How many calories in pineapple juice?
1 cup – 5.8 ounces (165 gr) of Pineapple juice contains only 83 Calories
Benefits of Pineapple juice:
- Helps your body to “clean” all toxins and it’s great prevention of flu and inflammation.
- Helps in weight loss. Improves our metabolism and boost our body to burn more calories during the day. What is very interesting lowers the need for eating chocolate and candies (or in general something sweet). All you have to do in this situation is to drink pineapple juice on empty stomach in the morning, before taking breakfast.
- Destroys parasites that live in the intestines. Scientists proved that the organism needs 3 days to clean the body from parasites.
- It’s perfect antioxidant drink and immune support
- Gives you energy and improves your mood
- Contributes in clean and white teeth
Few Quick Pineapple Serving Ideas:
- First, make fruit salad by mixing small pineapple fresh pieces with different season fruit that you can find on market. Pineapple goes great with other tropical fruits such as kiwi, papaya and mango.
- Serve it in nice cup and decorate with dark chocolate.
- You can combine diced pineapple with chopped shrimp, add little ginger and little olive oil. Season to taste and serve this pineapple– shrimp salad on a bed of romaine lettuce.
- If you use diced pineapple, mix it with chili peppers and you will prepare salsa that’s an extraordinary complement to fish such as salmon or
- Drizzle little maple syrup on pineapple slices and broil until gets brown color. Serve plain or with Greek
- Chopped fresh pineapple, cashews and grated fennel go perfect together and are especially delicious as a side dish when you have chicken on your daily menu.
*You have our permission to copy or reprint our articles only if you write our link below – worldhealthchoice