Perfect Fat-Burning Breakfast – Barley with Banana & Sunflower Seeds
Barley with Banana & Sunflower Seeds is in fact easy and quick breakfast if you want to have healthy start of the day. In same time this breakfast burns fat and boosts your metabolism. It’s ideal solution for waking up in every period of the year.
Are you looking for a healthy start of your day? Tired of same old breakfast? You wake up and you are asking yourself: What should I eat today?
This crunchy and healthy breakfast bowl has only 410 calories per serving and is full of protein and fiber. The combination of banana and barley actually provides nearly 8 grams of resistant starch and metabolism-boosting fiber, making this an ultra-satisfying healthy morning meal. Tasty, full with all energy that you need for the entire day!
And believe us, this barley breakfast is not as boring as it looks like:
One teaspoon (or more if you like) of honey combined with sunflower seeds gives this fat-burning dish a delicious sweet-and-salty finish. Extremely delicious!
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup uncooked quick-cooking pearl barley
- One sliced banana
- 1 tablespoon unsalted or salted sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional but gives extra sweet flavor)
- First combine 2/3 cup water and barley in a small microwave bowl. Microwave on program: HIGH for 6 minutes. If you don’t want to prepare it in microwave, then boil the water and then put barley. Then let it stand for few minutes (max 5 minutes).
- Then stir and let it stand for 2-3 minutes.
- At the end top with banana slices, sunflower seeds, and honey. Enjoy in the morning healthy meal!
Time for preparation is only 5 minutes and cook time is 10 minutes. You are ready to start the day with great weight loss, energizing and healthy breakfast. It is simple calorie-burning recipe which will help you lose weight fast and you will be happy all day long.
Guarantee that you will feel full during lunch time.
*You have our permission to copy or reprint our articles only if you write our link below – worldhealthchoice