Natural Roll-On to Fight Headache, Relief Pain and Relax You
Now to fight headache naturally? Often, headaches are sign of a deeper problem. Magnesium deficiency is often that problem.
Try to change the diet and boost the magnesium level. You will almost never get headaches anymore. But for times of noise or stress keep this headache relief stick in your purse.
This roll-on is made with a combination of cooling essential oils and is also great to put on the wrists to help with nausea or motion sickness.
Most of the ingredients are things that we keep in the first aid kit. Mixing them in a roll-on tube makes them easier to apply.
Magnesium oil is a carrier for this oil to dilute it, make it less strong on the skin. There is some evidence that this can also speed absorption. It is a helpful ingredient long term too since many people find relief from chronic headaches with magnesium. I make magnesium oil with this recipe because it is less expensive. to save money and mix your own recipes like this one you can also get organic essential oils in bulk.
This could also be easily made in a spray or a lotion, but with the oils used in the recipe, you will get a solution that you don’t have to rub in with hands. You can accidentally gett essential oils in your eyes and we certainly don’t recommend it.
Ingredients to fight headache
- 1 roll-on bottle
- 10 drops peppermint essential oil
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 5 drops Frankincense essential oil
- 10 drops Chamomile essential oil
- 1 ounce (or less) of magnesium oil
- Remove the top of the roll-on bottle and the roller stop.
- First pour the essential oils into the roller bottle.
- Add enough magnesium oil to reach the top.
- Put the roller stop back in and tightly cap.
- To use: carefully roll on skin. For headache, use it on the back of the neck and shoulders.
Do you ever get headaches? Did it help you? Share it if you like it!