This Natural Juice Removes Uric Acid and Reduces Joint Pain
Did you know that there is a connection between Uric Acid and Joint Pain?
When we talk about joint pain, often we get suggestions to increase the calcium intake in our diet. To get rid of joint pain you can have regular exercise. Also you can use certain ointment to get instant relief. But have anyone told you to eliminate uric acid from the body in order to treat joint pain?
Believe it or not, it is true! Excess amount of uric acid in your body is connected to joint pain problem. In order to reduce the pain, you don’t need to use any oil massages or pop the painkillers. We suggest you simple homemade solution to remove the excess uric acid from the body.
Natural Juice for Joint Pain and Uric Acid
What you need?
- 1 Cucumber
- A cup of Chopped pineapples
- 1 Whole grapefruit
- Ginger- ½ inch
- 1 cup of Water
How to make it?
- Remove the skin of the pineapple carefully.
- Chop it into little pieces and put them in a small bowl.
- Cut the grapefruit also into small pieces.
- Wash and peel the cucumber properly.
- Cut it also into small pieces and grate the ginger.
- In a blender, add all the ingredients and blend it to get nice and thick paste.
- Into one cup of water add 2-3 tbsp of this paste and enjoy your drink!
- Drink this juice every day before having a meal. You will get relief from joint pain and successfully remove the uric acid.
Cucumber is a potent diuretic. This vegetable helps to prevent kidney stones. It also reduces the uric acid effect on our body. It prevents irritation, inflammation caused due to asthmas, arthritis and gout.
The ginger helps in the process of elimination of accumulated toxins from our body. It reduces inflammation.
The grapefruit is a rich source of vitamin C. It provides relief from joint pain because fights the inflammation. Pineapple is richin bromelain and relieves the pain and due to its soothing effect. You will quick get relief from inflammation.