Natural Face Mask for Acne, Age spots and Wrinkles!
This natural face mask will make your skin clean and soft again! Acne, age spots, wrinkles and all other blemishes on our skin are often the major source of feeling insecure. There are a lot of factors that can affect our skin. For example, sun exposure or numerous chemicals in our everyday makeup. Most people who struggle from acne, scars, pimples, sun spots and other skin issues find their solution by spending a lot of money on store-bought and artificial skin care products. These products are very often loaded with harmful ingredients and chemicals. This natural face mask is a perfect solution if you need to take care of your skin!
Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda as a Face Mask
This face mask contains ingredients that are completely natural. There are no side effects and all of these ingredients are beneficial for the skin. Plus, this natural face mask is inexpensive and very easy to make. You probably have all the ingredients at kitchen! It will make your skin smooth and healthy again!
Here are the effects of every ingredient:
Baking soda has natural anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. These qualities will help remove acne. It helps find a balance in the pH levels of the skin and of course to reduce further breakouts. Apple cider vinegar contains alpha hydroxy acids. They can easily remove dead skin and “make” new skin. It has also anti-fungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties that will help fight bacteria “responsible” for acne! The honey in the mask is simply excellent ingredient for your skin. It also has antibacterial properties and contains antioxidants the can help our skin regain its natural glow.
How to make the natural face mask?
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- 2 teaspoons honey.
- 1 teaspoon baking soda.
- Slowly add the mixture of vinegar and water into the container of baking soda.
How To Use:
- In order to open up your pores and remove the makeup, wash your face well.
- Use a soft and clean cloth to dry your face.
- Apply the mask evenly to every part of your face.
- Leave it on for about 5-10 minutes.
- Wash it off gently with warm water, then use cold water to close your pores.
- Use this mask few times a week if you want your skin to regain its healthy and natural glow!
Watch the following video if you want to see how to make the face mask!