How to Make Your Clothes White and Bright on Easy and Cheap Way!
Commercial laundry products often contain toxic materials and chemicals that can actually harm our clothes, skin, health and the environment. Today unfortunately, most synthetic detergents are made of phenols, petrochemicals other and toxic fragrances. A lot of laundry detergents are largely allergenic, carcinogenic and harmful to our general health. People connect these chemicals with environmental damage.
Doing laundry can be exhausting, boring. Plus, it is really hard to find a good detergent. Well, here, only with one ingredient you can give solution to all problems. You will save money, nerves and effort for something else. The only thing you need to do is add a little white vinegar to your washing machine drum.
10 Reasons Why to Use White Vinegar For Washing Clothes
- On your clothes pour ½ a cup of white vinegar before you put them in the machine. White vinegar actually increases the power of the laundry detergent. In addition, it protects the color of clothes, and after the washing it reduces any soapy residue.
- Instead of the fabric softener you can also use some vinegar. In the designated part for softener of your washing machine, pour it gently. White vinegar provides the same effect. The only difference is that it does not harm the environment.
- Acid in white vinegar from the white clothes removes deodorant stains.
- After washing, powder detergents can often leave residues on our clothes. Our sensitive skin can flare up. To prevent this, only add half a cup of white vinegar to your laundry.
- White vinegar, believe it or not, neutralizes “unwelcomed” and unpleasant smells such as smoke.
- Soak in vinegar solution all dirty clothes. Combine half a cup of vinegar and hot water. Leave all your clothes to soak overnight, and then wash them as usual. Here is an extra tip. Spray all stubborn stains with undiluted vinegar essence, and carefully rub.
- It is very impossible to remove animal hairs from some fabrics. Well, vinegar will do this as well. You will see difference how your dry clothes have no hairs stuck and they are clean.
- The acid in white vinegar takes also care of the static charge.
- Add 6 tablespoons of white vinegar to your hand wash, and let it soak for ½ an hour. You can use the same method when washing swimwear and underwear.
- Use the mighty vinegar to descale and clean the machine. You can do this naturally, without using harsh chemicals.