This Leaf Fights Sugar, Blood Fat, Insomnia and High Blood Pressure
Laurel leaf or plant is super-healthy plant and a real gift from Mother Nature. Even though people often use it as a food seasoning, it is a perfect alternative to pharmaceuticals. We can all use it as a natural remedy, helping us to treat various health problems.
The best part is that plant is easily available in local health food stores or in markets.
This leaf can effectively treat:
- A headache and migraine
- Fluid retention
- Sciatic nerve problems
- Weakness and low energy
- Skin infections
- Muscular exhaustion
- Abdominal distention and gas
- Premenstrual symptoms
- Contractures in nerves and muscles
- Mental lagoons
To obtain the maximum benefits you should only prepare a laurel tea. Easy, right?
Just follow the ingredients you need and instructions:
- 30 grams of dried laurel leaves
Bring water to a boil and just add the dried leaves. Cook for a couple of minutes and then remove the pot from heat. Cover it and let it cool. Strain and add honey if you like.
We recommend drinking the tea two times a day, in the morning and the evening.
How to Use Laurel Leaves and Health Benefits:
- Excellent source of vitamin A, C, manganese, magnesium, potassium, calcium and
- They aid digestion and treat bloating, colic and stomach ulcers.
- Relieve arthritis pain. Just rub the oil on the affected areas.
- Use a rinse of bay leaves to prevent dandruff.
- Laurel leaves have potent antibacterial and antifungal properties. They can easily treat skin infections. All you have to do is apply on the affected area a warm compress soaked in a bay leaves infusion
- The tea of laurel leaves is very beneficial for colds, respiratory problems, coughs and flu. Apply on the chest warm compresses with a bay leaves
- Regulators of blood sugar levels and extremely helpful for treating diabetes.
- Very beneficial for soothing a pain. To rejuvenate your body and relieve muscle pain, in 1 liter of water cook 5 laurel leaves. Then add it to the water in the bathtub. Soak in this bath for 15 minutes.
- These amazing leaves can keep insects at bay.
Source Featured Image: TopNaturalRecipes