Attention! The Leading Cause Of Cancer and Asthma Is Located In Your Home
Cancer, Heart Attack, Lung Problems and Asthma…modern diseases that happen more and more often.
Maybe you haven’t heard about it but home activities such as washing and cooking inevitably change the air we breathe at home. The use of chemicals when cleaning the floors or windows emits to 900 species of toxic substances in the air. The following eight steps will significantly reduce the risk of dangerous diseases.
Scientists actually warn that daily homework can significantly impair the health of the entire family!
We are sure that you know how family home in the corners hides pollen, mold and carbon monoxide.
The strongest link with poor air quality in the home scientists have found with heart disease, development of asthma and lung cancer.
Symptoms suggestive of air pollution in your home
Coughing, dizziness, watery eyes, fatigue and headache are some of the milder signs that your home air is polluted. But can occur and stronger symptoms such as eye irritation, rash, breathing problems, muscle pain, fever and shivering.
Fortunately, the following tips can significantly reduce the intake of harmful particles, solids and microorganisms in your home and thus avoid dangerous diseases!
Tips that can help you fight asthma, heart attack and cancer:
- Make sure to ventilate every room in the home each day.
- Use environmentally friendly cleaning products – they contain fewer pollutants and toxins, and therefore the air will be fresher and cleaner.
- Instead deodorant, use roll-on in a plastic box.
- After use, especially during the night, turn off the power of all devices that should not always be switched on, as chargers when devices are full. It’s evident that you will have a double benefit: cleaner air and lower energy bills!
- On the carpets there is dust, fungi, mites, hair from pets and many harmful particles. Therefore, it is better to opt for wood flooring and home slippers.
- Never enter with shoes. They are carrying a lot of contaminants, soil and dirt, which also will spread all over the house, and later will inevitably come into contact with it.
- Make sure to dry clothes outside in the fresh air. If you do not have the opportunity for that, open the windows more often.
- Regularly change the curtains of the bathtub and pay attention not to be of vinyl. This material retains water so the mold evolving at the speed of light.
The estimation is that apartment with air pollution in the home and poor ventilation is the number one cause of certain diseases in US.
Scientists have found a surprising link between exposure to pollutants in indoor and cardiovascular disease. Many studies have confirmed that air pollution indirectly causes two million deaths annually!