Homemade Magnesium Oil to Fight All Kind of Leg Pain
Prepare Homemade Magnesium Oil to Fight All Kind of Leg Pain!
Leg pain is a usual complaint that can be a result of various causes. The majority of leg pain cases are in fact associated with joint disease or injuries that affect the ligaments, bones and tendons.
The risk of developing leg pain is bigger if we overwork the legs during work or if we exercise too much.
It’s really important to keep in mind that getting enough magnesium on daily basis plays huge role in prevention and treatment of leg and muscle pain.
This mineral is actually involved in approximately 300 processes in the body and your muscles require it the most.
Unfortunately, maintaining the magnesium levels can be difficult, even if we are getting it through diet.
That’s why we want to present an alternative way to absorb magnesium. We can all take advantage of its relaxing properties to soothe tension in the legs.
We apply this solution to the body before showering or in the evening, before going to bed.
The problem with many commercial products is that they can be harsh on delicate skin and can even cause allergic reactions.
To avoid these types of side effects and increase its effectiveness, we’ll be adding other anti-inflammatory ingredients to help fight pain and poor circulation in the limbs.
The following recipe is a little bit like a cream, but it makes easier to massage into the skin.
If you still prefer to be more liquid, you can replace the butter and wax with almond oil or grape seed .
Ingredients for Homemade Magnesium Oil
- 7 ½ tablespoons arnica flowers
- 7 ½ tablespoons dried comfrey leaves
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon beeswax
- 3 tablespoons Shea butter
3 tablespoons magnesium oil
- Aloe Vera gel (3 tablespoons)
- 1 glass container
- First, mix the comfrey leaves, arnica flowers and olive oil. Heat over a double boiler.
- Lower heat and let simmer for 2-3 hours, making sure it doesn’t boil dry. Then, add the beeswax and let melt.
- In the Shea butter mix the other two remaining ingredients until well incorporated.
- Remove from heat ; Let cool until a layer begins to form on top.
- While the product is cooling, combine the magnesium oil and aloe vera gel in a heat resistant container.
- Once the two products are mixed together, add the solution to the beeswax mixture.
- Stir for 5 minutes as it solidifies.
- Close the container and store in a cool, dry place.
- Take a little of the cream and gently massage into your legs.
- Continue rubbing for 10 minutes and relax.
- Remember that the magnesium takes about 20-30 minutes to absorb into your skin. Avoid washing your skin for half an hour so that the oil has time to work.
Although this ointment is recommended for reducing pain and inflammation in the legs, it’s worth mentioning that it has other applications.
Take advantage of its properties in treating conditions like:
- Pain in the shoulders and neck
- Tension in the lower back
- Stiffness in the joints
- Tension headaches
- Stomach aches
- Nausea and morning sickness
If leg pain is keeping you from doing your usual activities, try this natural remedy and reap its benefits.
*You have our permission to copy or reprint our articles only if you write our link below – worldhealthchoice