This Healthy Vegetable Soup Will Flush the Fat Away!
Flush the Fat Away with Vegetable Soup- Detox your organism with this healthy plate.
Packed with nutrients such as garlic, sweet potato, spinach, carrots, and tomatoes, this healthy soup can truly flush the fat away. How? The effect is that can restore sodium-potassium and acid-alkaline balance to the body’s organs. It is a warm and delicious meal that has the added bonus of detoxing your organism and adding all needed nutrients for everyday life.
The super foods in this soup are packed with antioxidants. Very effective and good for you, this soup is a great way to start any healthy lifestyle changes.
This recipe will allow you to eat a variety of your favorite food and in same time you will do great job for your body.
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- small onion, diced
- Pinch of Himalayan salt, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 (15 ounce) cans navy beans, drained and rinsed (optional, black beans)
- 4 cups vegetable broth, low-sodium
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes (no salt added), optional ingredient
- 4 cups baby spinach, loosely packed
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil, optional, for serving (1/2 teaspoon per serving)
Preparation of Healthy Vegetable Soup
Add all ingredients from the list, (except spinach and olive oil), to slow cooker. Then cover and cook on low heat 6 to 8 hours, or until the vegetables are soft and tender. Then add spinach, mix little and continue cooking just until wilted, around 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy! (1 soup bowl per night if doing the 3 Days Detox Diet)
Tip: If you want soup to be thicker, after five hours of boiling, remove just one cup of soup together with ingredients. Mash all ingredients with fork and then return in the cooker. Mix and continue cooking for 2-3 hours.
At the end, you can add olive oil in each soup bowl when serving.
*You have our permission to copy or reprint our articles only if you write our link below – worldhealthchoice