Healthy Anti-inflammatory Homemade Turmeric Bombs
This recipe for homemade turmeric bombs that can help you find instant relief in an all-natural way. Inflammation can cause pain. If you can get the inflammation under control then you can get the pain under control.
You do not have to turn too costly, sometimes very dangerous prescription drugs or over the counter medication. Use the DIY turmeric supplement bomb and prevent the side effects.
Say “No” To Synthetically-Prepared Formulas
Naproxen which is over the counter has elements that could cause side nasty effects. Ultimately natural is always best. Nature provides us with everything that we need to care for our bodies. In fact, many over the counter and medications with prescription are trying to make a reproduction of what is already offered by the nature.
This simple and homemade turmeric anti-inflammatory bomb can help you get the relief that you need without any of the side effects . Those effects are always a possibility when you are taking something over the counter or prescribed.
The herb turmeric that has been known for many years for its characteristics which are anti-inflammatory and potent at a high degree. Turmeric comes from the rhizome of the root of an Asian plant that is part of the Ginger family. It is yellow in color and people used it for a long time as a spice in many Asian dishes.
This herb, according to a lot of studies, is among the foods that are anti-inflammatory and very powerful. Curcumin is the anti-inflammatory characteristic in turmeric that gives its power. Of course the only challenge is actually getting enough of this herb in your diet to benefit from it.
This recipe for turmeric bombs guarantee that you get enough benefit of the anti-inflammatory that is natural and very powerful. Ingredients that are helpful for synergizing the turmeric’s active ingredients in the body are included in the recipe.
Two Alternatives For Turmeric Bombs
There are two alternatives of the recipe for turmeric bombs. Both of them are effective. However, the taste of one of the alternative is better. It was evidenced that when turmeric is bounded to a fatty acid as coconut oil is synthesized more easily. However, the honey base works good too. Really it comes down to personal preference. If you can get past the bitter taste you may want to consider the coconut oil option but if you can’t, then the honey option will do.
- 1/3 mug turmeric powder (organic)
- about 1 tbsp. quercetin powder
- black pepper, freshly ground (a pinch of it)
- agent that has a role in binding—could be ONE of the options below:
- organic gheefrom grass-fed cows
- raw honey
- coconut oil
You could find all the ingredients either at a natural health food store, online or at a store for herbal products. Go with only organic if you want to have best result. Also you need paper that is parchment and unbleached. You can find it at many stores for baking goods or even at stores for grocery.
Directions for Turmeric Bombs:
- Line a cookie tray with the unbleached parchment paper. You will need room in the freezer for the cookie tray.
- You will need 3 tbsp. of the binding agent that is your selection. Stir the agent that is binding on the stove by using a pot until it is liquefied. But you should not cook it or over-heat it. It should be so liquefied that it can be poured.
- Stir all the ingredients in a bowl. You should have a thick consistency.
- If you used honey as your binding agent, you should roll the dough into balls that are should be small. If you use oil-binding agent, it can be scooped up by using a spoon and small pill can be formed.
- Pop the cookie tray into the freezer and leave the content to firm. Then put the content in one container and keep them in your freezer.
You cannot get overdosed by consuming this turmeric supplement thus you can consume much as you like. However, be aware that if oil is used as binding agent your stomach can be upset it you have taken big amount.
*You have our permission to copy or reprint our articles only if you write our link below – worldhealthchoice