How to Heal Tooth Decay and Cavities on Natural Way!
Give your body what it needs and it can heal things we previously thought were impossible. Dental cavities are a very good example of “an incurable health problem”. A lot of extensive and new researches are now becoming more popular about the true nature of tooth decay.
The lies about tooth decay.
The reason we have tooth decay, according to the scientists from American Dental Association, is the following:
“[Tooth decay] happens when foods actually containing carbohydrates (starches and sugars) like milk, raisins, pop, candy or cakes. It is a food which we frequently “leave” on the teeth. Bacteria that live in our mouth simply bloom on these foods. As a result, they produce acids. These acids, after a period of time, destroy tooth enamel and make tooth decay.”
But, there are a few problems with this theory. Groups of indigenous people were mostly or completely free of tooth decay. They had carbohydrates stuck on the teeth all the time as they didn’t floss or brush . Bacteria do not “eat” or consume flour or processed sugar because of the lack of nutrients in them. Foods that bacteria like to eat, such as milk, meat, vegetables, fruit or fish, are not commonly implicated in causes of tooth decay.
So what is actually the cause of cavities and tooth decay, if the present explanation is not accurate?
As researched by Dr. Weston Price and other dental pioneers, Tooth decay, boiled down to three factors:
- Not enough minerals in the diet.
- Not enough fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E, and K) in the diet.
- Nutrients that aren’t bioavailable so the intestinal system cannot properly absorb them.
The presence of phytic acid influences a lot this factor. Over a period of time, if your diet doesn’t contain enough minerals and vitamins and/or contains high levels of phytates (from seeds, grains, nuts, and legumes), the ratio of phosphorous and calcium and the blood chemistry are automatically out of balance. The result is that minerals being pulled from bones, causing tooth and bone loss.
So, the long-standing belief that sugar causes tooth decay is true, but as a result of it depleting nutrients from the body, not because bacteria eat it and produce acid that ruins our teeth.
The food remedies that can heal tooth decay and cavities
In order to restore the ratio of phosphorus and calcium in our blood, and to enable minerals to bond to our teeth, it is not enough to just avoid eating too much processed foods or sweet.
We have to eat also health-building foods, containing big amounts of vitamins and minerals that make a shiny hard tooth structure.
If you don’t want to have dental cavities, focus on the following foods:
- Coconut oil, grass-fed meats, grass-fed organic dairy (especially butter), seafood and bone broths.
- Organic cooked vegetables (ideal is: soups with bone broth ).
- Organ and gland meats, like liver. Limit foods that are high in phytic acid, like beans, grains, nuts and seeds. We should limit processed food intake full of sugars and processed flours that upset the blood sugar balance.
Supplements to consider are:
- Fermented cod liver oil – very high in fat soluble vitamins A, K and D.
- Magnesium – required to use phosphorous and calcium effectively.
- Gelatin – if you don’t have time to make bone broth, this is also good alternative. It is excellent for digestion and gums.
It’s time to get your pearly white smile back again.