Get Soft and Clear Skin with These 8 Natural Recipes
These 8 Natural Products will help you get shiny, soft and clear skin. It’s very important to apply them at night because you will avoid possible reactions from the sun.
These small simple recipes are ideal for those who have aging signs or sun sport on the face. They are easy to make and cheap as well.
Natural face masks to get clear skin
A poor diet or hygiene, sun rays that are passing through the years contribute to spots on your skin.
Maybe it is just an aesthetic problem but every woman likes a youthful, healthy face and clear skin.
Try to make the following masks if you want to achieve all of that:
Chamomile, Oat and honey mask
Oats are excellent natural moisturizer. Honey, from its side prevents infections, and chamomile makes the skin very soft.
- 1 tablespoon of honey (25 g)
- 1 cup of chamomile tea (250 ml)
- 2 tablespoons of oats (20 g)
- Whether with loose-leaf or a tea bag prepare the chamomile tea. Then, chill it
- Add the oats and honey to a container and gently pour in the tea.
- Stir well and apply this mask to your face with a brush. Avoid the eye area.
- Take a rest for 20 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
Honey yogurt mask for clear skin
Many homemade beauty products consist yogurt because it has the ability to clear and moisturize the skin.
In combination with honey you will get a 100% effective and homemade treatment.
- 2 tablespoons of honey (50 g)
- 1/2 natural yogurt (62.5 g)
- Mix the honey and yogurt together.
- Apply to the neck and face area with circular movements.
- Let sit for 25 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- Repeat every other day if you want to have great results.
Lemon rice water mask
Do not throw away the water left over after cooking rice. It is too nutritious.
It is ideal treatment for clearing up the skin.
The lemon, from its side, helps get rid of spots on the skin. If exposed to sun the acid from the lemon can harm your skin. So use this mask at night, before you go to sleep.
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup of rice water (125 ml)
- After you finish with cooking the rice, put the water aside and let it
- Add the lemon juice and water to a container.
- Take a cotton ball and smooth over your previously washed face.
- Every day before you go to bed repeat this treatment and don’t rinse. Let work overnight.
Egg and Honey mask
Egg yolk and honey make an unbeatable team and amazing treatment for clear skin.
- 2 tablespoons of honey (50 g)
- 1 egg yolk
- Beat 1 egg yolk and add some Set it aside.
- To open up your pores create steam in the shower.
- Apply the mask gently on your face and let sit for about 15 minutes.
- Remove nicely with warm water. To finish, rinse again with cold water.
Lemon and Papaya mask
We can see papaya in many beauty products because it’s great fruit for our skin.
Lemon is perfect for clearing up the skin and removing marks. It’s perfect combination for clear skin.
- The juice of 2 lemons
- 1 ripe papaya
- Squeeze the lemons and peel the papaya.
- Mash the papaya along with the lemon juice.
- Your face should be clean before applying the mask to the face and neck.
- Get rest for 30 min and gently remove with warm water.
- Repeat always at night,3 times a week.
Potatoes, besides acting as a lightener, have juices that simply nourish the skin.
- Place few slices of potato onto the face, or make a mask with the juice of the
Tomato, Egg, Brewer’s yeast mask
People who have oily skin should use this mask. The ingredients are easy to find and it’s very effective.
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- 1 egg white
- 3 dried bay leaves
- 1 tomato
- 2 teaspoons of Brewer’s yeast (10 g)
- Put the bay leaves and water into a pot. Cook for about 10 minutes and set it
- Beat the egg white until peaks form. Then add the peeled and well mashed tomato.
- Add the yeast and continue stirring.
- Pour in 3 tablespoons of the bay leaf
- Mix it well and with a brush apply to your face.
- Let it for 15 minutes and wash well the face with the remaining tea.
Garbanzo tomato mask
Garbanzo flour acts as an excellent natural exfoliant. As for the tomato, it moisturizes and softens the skin.
- 3 tablespoons of tomato juice (or mashed tomato) (30 ml)
- 5 tablespoons of chick pea flour (50 g)
- Put the flour into a container and little by little add the tomato.
- Mix until you form a paste and apply to the neck and
- Let sit for 15 minutes and then
- Repeat two times a week.