Garlic – All Healing Benefits that You Haven’t Heard Until Now
We all know that the list of healing benefits and properties of garlic is huge. The list of diseases that the garlic can heal is enormous as well. We can use garlic to fight against cough, fever, malaria, scabies, bladder inflammation, urinary stones, bronchitis, influenza, angina, hypertension, lung inflammation, hemorrhoids, asthma, nervous disorders, hair loss, headache, E. coli …
The list doesn’t stop. We should also consume garlic when we have diarrhea or constipation. Garlic is actually often used in the field of cosmetic and masks for our face and body!
Garlic is natural antibiotic without any negative effects. It makes stronger and improves our immunity system.
This strong vegetable has anti-tumor action of cancer cells.
Here you can read some of the greatest healing benefits of garlic:
- Adenozin (containing substance in garlic) prevents blood clots
- Organic components of garlic which actually contain sulfur prevent malignant diseases and decrease cholesterol
- Аmino acids decrease bad cholesterol in blood (LDL), increase the “good” cholesterol (HDL) and triglycerides, even when we consume very fatty food
- Garlic decreases blood pressure 5-10%
- It normalizes the rapid heartbeat, improves the work of vessels, and helps in supplying the heart muscle with blood. All that improves the work of heart and decreases propensity to thrombosis
- Мaintains elasticity of blood vessels, decreases blood viscosity
- Improves digestion and operation of the stomach, liver, kidney and prostate
- Helps in healing lung diseases and it is extremely useful when we have cough, fever or influenza
- For long time people use garlic for disposal of children’s worms
- When we have infection of herpes viruses, fungi and yeast just put garlic for positive effect
Garlic is ingredient that we put almost in every main meal or we use it as ingredient for preparing sauces.
At the end, if you don’t like the taste of garlic, just prepare simple sauce and eat it together with healthy and delicious food.
*You have our permission to copy or reprint our articles only if you write our link below – worldhealthchoice