Flaxseed Oil- The Most Natural Source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids
Flaxseed Oil is “product” of Flax plant. It is plant with blue flowers which we can actually find it mostly in western Canada. Of course its seed are rich with many essential oils. Flaxseed oil or also called linseed oil is actually the most natural source of Omega-3 fatty acids. They are necessary and obligatory for healthy function of our cardiovascular, nervous, skeletal, respiratory and digestive system. This is most important for our general health.
Flaxseed oil that is obtained by pressing, also contains omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids, contains B vitamins, magnesium, potassium, lecithin, proteins, fiber and zinc.
Experts until recently believed that the best sources of Omega-3 are fish oils. That’s why we should consume fish at least once a week. Clinical trials however show that flaxseed oil contains twice as much omega-3 essential fatty acids than products from fish oil. Some nutritionists and scientists believe that flaxseed oil may be the most important supplement for improving and maintaining our health and every day energy. You can simply put them in salads, in soups, in different sauces etc.
Positive Effects and Benefits Of Flaxseed Oil
- Omega -3 fatty acids can significantly reduce the level of cholesterol in our blood. They can actually help in the treatment of many cardiac diseases like cardiac arrhythmia, high blood pressure, thrombosis, arteriosclerosis etc.
- Flaxseed oil is the richest source of lignin – molecules that have anticancer, antioxidant, antibacterial, antiviral properties;
Consuming these essential fatty acids as a dietary supplement gives excellent results in the treatment of few diseases. Those are osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis and other bone meteoropathic diseases;
Flaxseed oil is:
- A great stimulant that in fact speeds up our metabolism which allows faster burning of fat in the body and with that you can easily lose weight;
- Successfully used in the treatment of diabetes and multiple sclerosis;
- It relieves symptoms of premenstrual syndrome at women(PMS);
- Nourishes and maintains optimal function of brain and the nervous system,
- improves memory, concentration and the mood. It can lower the level of everyday stress.
- It relieves the symptoms of asthma and other respiratory diseases;
- At the end, it strengthens the immune system and we recommend for general health maintenance of the entire organism.
They are very healthy so buy these seeds today and start to put in your meals!
*You have our permission to copy or reprint our articles only if you write our link below – worldhealthchoice