Eat 2 Eggs Daily and THIS Will Happen To Your Body!

Are you fun of eating eggs?

If we look historically, we can say that many findings concluded that the cholesterol in the yolk increases your cholesterol in an unhealthy way. But this has been disproved because new studies have found that the natural cholesterol which our body produces, decreases naturally its production. This happens when our body or system introduces the cholesterol from foods.

Eggs and body

The cholesterol, in addition, has a critical impact on our body’s ability to create estrogen, testosterone and cortisol. Authority Nutrition  reported a study in which subjects consumed 1 – 3 whole eggs per day. The result of the study was that 70% of people had no negative effect on cholesterol. For the rest 30% a change in “bad cholesterol” or LDL occurred. The small dense molecules were expanded and that lowered substantially their health threat. Diabetics were the only population that was poorly affected by daily consumption of eggs. There was an increased risk of heart disease in this group.

The negative connotations connected to eggs have been debunked. This happens simply because the advantages to their regular consumption are really revolutionary for positive impact on our general health. They actually provide the highest-quality protein, and a nutrient called choline. This nutrient is critical to brain functioning. 90% of the population, as Authority Nutrition reports, is in fact deficient in choline. We can simply find it in eggs.

The following video shows the potent nutrients found in eggs:

Calcium, Vitamins, omega-3 fatty acids. It also explains the benefits of eating egg to our eyes, bones, nails and hair.

The egg industry has done an incredible job keeping people in the dark. Most of us have no idea what hens go through for egg production today.

Starting the day with this food promotes energy and fuller feeling. It helps weight control by allowing us to experience less hunger throughout the day.

One to two eggs on a daily basis is generally safe. It will provide all the benefits that we mentioned above. Getting organic eggs instead of those in supermarket, will afford you optimal amounts of the beneficial nutrients!

 

 

 

Source: WhyDontYouTryThis

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *