Death Was a Result of THIS Dark Mark On His Leg! [Video]

This Dark Mark was serious sign of death for Keith Pierce from Montana. He was a 10 years old kid who was already showing amazing promise as a wrestler and football player . For this active lifestyle, his parents paid a lot of attention to his safety and health . Just a month after his 10th birthday, his parents were very concerned. Actually, a black mark appeared on his leg, accompanied by swelling.

 

They immediately took him to the hospital. Doctors became very concerned that the mark on his leg was unfortunately cancer. This wasn’t true so Keith was sent home.

But, doctors didn’t know that, during a football game, he had been bitten by a brown recluse spider.

Over the next few days, as the spider venom spread through his body, the swelling and pain became very intense. His parents rushed him back to the hospital. Two days later, he underwent emergency surgery. Unfortunate, he didn’t receive treatment quickly enough and never woke up.

Less than 24 hours later Keith passed away .

Keith Roger Pierce

Dangers of the Brown Recluse Spider and the Dark Mark as a result

In North America, the brown recluse spider is one of just two deadly venomous spiders. The other is the black widow. The brown recluse lives in the southern and central United States. According to the University of California, Riverside Spider Research department, the transportation to other regions is very unlikely but it’s possible.

Usually they are between 6 – 20 millimeters long. We can distinguish a brown recluse from other spiders by the distinctive mark below its head.

Brown Recluse Spider

As their name might says, these spiders often hang out alone in dark and secluded places like in closets or under porches. Because of their hidden and private nature, it’s very easy to upset a brown recluse spider. They really don’t like being found and bothered.

Because of their sensitivity and size, children like Keith are at the highest risk of suffering a serious brown recluse bite. Back in 2014, a boy by the name of Branson Riley Carlisle was rushed to the hospital after being bitten by a brown recluse hiding in his pajama top.

 

His mother shared these pictures of the dark mark and bite’s progression

dark mark and bite’s progression

Just hours after that last photo was taken, because of the venom Branson went into cardiac arrest. After 17 big attempts at resuscitation, he was pronounced dead.

Parents, if you live in a brown recluse-prone area and your kid complains of a sting, please look out for the following symptoms:

  • Itching
  • Fever
  • Chills
  • Sweating
  • Nausea
  • Discomfort

 

If you notice these in conjunction with a dark mark, wash the bite area thoroughly with soap and water. Then, create a cold compress and place it on the bite area for 10 minutes. Next, remove the washcloth for 10 minutes and repeat the whole process before going to the emergency room.

You want to learn more about how to treat, and prevent, a brown recluse spider bite, have a look at the following video.

 

Source: DavidWolfe

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *