Do you have Dark Circles around your eyes?Try these remedies!
We often can see men and women with dark circles around their eyes. Then we think that those people are tired, without energy or sometimes ill.
We call them bags. They are actually a condition in which melanin is produced in excessive quantities. Also, the capillaries under the surface of the skin dilate.
In most cases they appear by a lack of sleep, pollution, smoking cigarettes etc.
Generally, bags under the eyes “go together” with an inflammation in the eyelids. However, not all cases take that form.
What we can do on natural way, is to make cosmetic products that can minimize their appearance. Your face will look fresher, softer and younger with these simple homemade masks.
Some ingredients have great properties so these home remedies decrease the size of bags or dark circles under the eyes. And they do this without exposing our skin to harsh or expensive chemicals.
Green tea bags
Green tea contains antioxidant substances and tannins. This makes it a great solution to reduce the size of bags under the eyes.
It reduces the inflammation level. Green tea has the power to increase the circulation and to get rid of imperfections.
- 2 bags of green tea
- 1 cup (250 ml) of hot water
- Put the tea bags in hot water and let them steep for 10-12 minutes.
- Put them in the refrigerator. When they are cool, put them over your eyes for 12-15 minutes.
- Repeat the treatment every day to get rid of the dark circles under the eyes.
Rose water is in fact a natural tonic that can deeply hydrate your skin. It gives you refreshed look.
It contains vitamins, antioxidants and minerals. They make your cells stronger and in same time regenerate your tissues.
- 6 rose petals
- ½ a cup (125 ml) of water
- Gently cut the 6 petals. Put them in a half cup of water to stay for around 40 minutes.
- Keep the water on low heat and little by little add more water if necessary.
- After 40 minutes, gently remove the water from the heat and let it rest for a while.
- Apply with a cotton ball. Repeat this procedure every morning and night.
Tomato against Dark Circles
The flesh of tomatoes contains an antioxidant called lycopene. It reduces skin inflammation.
- Grind the mature tomato and then mix it with turmeric and the lemon juice until you get a paste.
- Spread the product over the area around your eyes and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Rinse and finish with using a hydrating cream.
- Only use it at night to reduce sensitivity to the sun.
Crushed mint leaves have the super power to relax tired eyes. They can also refresh the look around your eyes.
- 1 handful of fresh mint
- ¼ lemon, juiced
- Crush the handful of mint and then mix nicely with the lemon juice.
- Rub the product on the affected areas and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and dry with a soft cloth. Repeat the process every day until you get good results.
The substance called bromelain in pineapple acts as a natural anti-inflammatory. This means that it makes smaller the size of bags and dark circles under your eyes.
- Prepare a thick paste with the turmeric and the pineapple juice.
- Rub the mask all around your eyes and let it work for 15 minutes.
- Rinse and repeat the procedure every night.
You can make a simple choice which homemade remedy you will use. You won’t spend a lot of money on cosmetics but you will have better, refreshed face.
Please remember that you should repeat these treatments more times if you want to have positive effect. No dark circles mean constant application of these remedies.
*You have our permission to copy or reprint our articles only if you write our link below – worldhealthchoice