Curried Cauliflower Soup-Healthy Metabolism Booster!
Curried Cauliflower Soup is excellent daily meal if you want to eat light lunch or dinner but full of vitamins. Cauliflower is exceptional vegetable that you will simply love to have on your menu! It’s great healthy meal for every season of the year, especially for winter! You can make this dish with fresh or frozen cauliflower florets.
Curry powder and fresh well minced garlic add an unexpected but wonderful burst of flavor to this veggie-lover’s soup. It is made with chopped onion, carrots, cauliflower florets, chickpeas and spinach. The mix of vegetable gives great metabolism boosting effect.
It takes only 30 minutes and the level of preparation is easy!
INGREDIENTS for Curried Cauliflower Soup:
- 2 tsp. Olive oil
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 large onion
- 2 tbsp. curry powder
- 2 clove garlic
- 2½ c. water
- 2 medium potatoes
- 3 c. frozen or fresh cauliflower florets
- 2 can chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 can chickpeas
- ½ c. frozen cut-leaf spinach
- Serve with: plain yogurt
- Himalayan salt and pepper (season to taste; you can also add other spices depending on your taste!)
Preparation (Just in 2 steps)
- First step is to heat olive oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onions and carrots and let it cook 4 minutes or until onions are golden and just tender and soft.
- Second step is to stir in curry powder and garlic and cook 30 seconds or until fragrant. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cook, covered, 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Serve it decorated with parsley.
Cauliflower Soup is excellent metabolism booster dish. You can choose it for starter or late weeknight dinner for you, your family or your friends.
Two slices of whole-wheat bread with butter is great combination if you want to make the starter or dinner stronger.
Enjoy in this light healthy meal.
*You have our permission to copy or reprint our articles only if you write our link below – worldhealthchoice