Coke and Its 20 Practical Uses! We Should Not Drink it!
The most valuable brand in history is “Coca-Cola” or Coke. After “hello”, it is the world’s second-most recognized word. But, this beverage is an absolute poison to the human metabolism. Coke has very close acidity level to the battery acid. Consequently it perfectly cleans surfaces even better than a lot of toxic household cleaners.
It’s easier and cheaper to buy Coke in some countries than it is to access clean water. This company uses “public relations propaganda” to convince entire nations that it is an “environmental company”. But in reality it is linked to water shortages, pollution and disease.
People who consume soft drinks have a 48% increase in stroke risk and heart attack compared to those who did not drink at all or did not drink them every day. Soft drink consumption is also connected to breathing and lung disorders including chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and asthma.
Through a 3-stage process, the carbonation in Coke causes calcium loss in the bones:
- It irritates the stomach.
- The stomach tries to “cure” the irritation the only way it knows how. It adds calcium: the only antacid at its disposal. It gets it from the blood.
- The blood, which is now low on calcium, “refill” its supply from the bones. The muscular and brain function would be severely impaired if it did not do this.
But, unfortunately the story doesn’t end there.
Most Coke also contain phosphoric acid. This acid also causes a draw-down on the body’s store of calcium.
In 3 ways Coke makes your bones weak :
- Carbonation reduces the calcium in the bones.
- Phosphoric acid reduces the calcium in the bones.
- The beverage replaces a calcium-containing alternative, such as water or Milk and water are not excellent calcium sources, but they are sources.
Esophageal cancer now is common. It was very rare two generations ago. The basic mechanism works as follows:
Mechanical damage to cells is a huge cancer risk factor. It’s why asbestos particles, for example, cause lung cancer.
All soft drinks cause acid reflux (stomach acid rising up past the esophageal valve). This is more pronounced when the body is horizontal (as in sleeping), but the sheer volume of Coke and soft drinks consumed in the USA means the acid reflux is well past the danger point. Any time you ingest a gassy drink, you are going to get belching–and acid into the esophagus. How much is too much? The research doesn’t say where the limit is–it only shows that most of us are far, far, far past it.
Stomach acid dissolves tissue — that’s its purpose. The stomach lining does not extend into the esophagus, so the lower esophagus gets damaged by acid far more frequently in soft drink users than in non soft drink users. This results in a radical increase in cell mutations, along with a far higher level of free radicals.
20 Practical Uses For Coke that acts as an acidic cleaner.
- Easily removes grease stains from fabric and clothing
- Removes rust; methods include using fabric dipped in Coke, a sponge or even aluminum foil.
- Removes blood stains from fabric and clothing.
- Cleans oil stains from a garage floor. How? Only let the stain soak and then hose off.
- Kills snails and slugs. The acids kills them.
- Cleans burnt pans. How? Simply let the pan soak in the Coke and then rinse.
- Descales a kettle (same method as with the pans)
- By pouring a small amount of Coke over car battery terminals, you can clean them.
- Cleans the engine. for decades Coke distributors have been using this technique.
- Makes pennies shine. Simply soak old pennies and it will remove the tarnish.
- Cleans tile grout; pour onto kitchen floor, leave for a few minutes, wipe up.
- Dissolves a tooth; Use a sealed container. It can take a while but it works.
- Removes gum from hair; dip into a small bowl of Coke, leave a few minutes. It will wipe off.
- Removes stains from vitreous china. Got a dirty pool? Adding two 2-liter bottles of Coke clears up rust. You can remove dye from hair by pouring diet Coke over it.
- Remove marker stains from carpet. Applying Coke, scrubbing and then clean with soapy water will remove them.
- Cleans a toilet. Pour around bowl, leave for few minutes and flush clean. Coke and aluminum foil will bring Chrome to a high shine.
- Strips paint off metal furniture. Soak a towel in Coke and lay it on the paint surface.