Clean Your Body with these amazing ingredients-Ultimate Detox Salad!
You want to clean your organism but in same time eat light, detox salad full with vitamins which will give you energy? Kale, red cabbage, carrots, bell pepper, broccoli and parsley are all very dense in Vitamins A, C, K, B6, fiber and folate. They are all anti-oxidants, regulate your blood sugar, help lower cholesterol and are said to prevent disease. Walnuts add protein to this great meal and additional antioxidants to the mix. Avocados provide the healthy fats to help your body absorb the nutrients from all the veggies.
A lemon-mustard dressing seals the deal on this detox delight.
Ingredients for Healthy Detox Salad:
For the dressing:
- 1/3 cup grape seed oil (or olive oil)
- 1/2 cup lemon juice, fresh
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger(peeled, grated)
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup (optional, but gives extra flavor)
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt, or to taste
For the salad:
- 2 cups, tightly packed and thinly sliced (we use dinosaur kale but you can use any type you want!)
- two cups red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into matchsticks
- 2 avocados, peeled and diced
- 2 large carrots, peeled and grated
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup walnuts
- a tablespoon sesame seeds (any other seeds on your choice)
Preparation of detox Salad:
- Put together all ingredients for the dressing (or you can put everything in a blender and blend) and then set aside until you make the other steps.
- Add the kale, broccoli, cabbage, carrots and bell pepper to a large salad
- Next step is to pour desired amount of dressing over the salad and mix gently until everything is coated.
- Add the diced avocado, parsley,sesame seeds and walnuts and mix
- At the end, serve as starter (an entrée) salad or as a side salad to your favorite meal.
Enjoy in the meal with nice glass of wine!
*You have our permission to copy or reprint our articles only if you write our link below – worldhealthchoice