This Chinese Clock Shows Which Body Organ Is Not Working Properly!
Do you wake up every night at the same time and you don’t feel good? Maybe a body organ doesn’t work properly? What does that actually mean?
The Body Clock or the Chinese Organ may be actually able to tell you what is happening with your body. In fact, the construction of our body means containing an energy system of meridians. It is different system than the known systems such as the nervous system, lymphatic system, etc. Those meridians are in fact channels not unlike blood vessels. Instead of blood, it is energy flowing through. They influence our body and the substance exchange in it. The Chinese clock (biological clock) can show us the intervals in which energy circulates through our body. It can show us the strongest energy levels in an area of the body every two hours. If there are problems in that particular area, the symptoms are noticeable.
There are 12 meridians in total, belonging to every major body organ. These are the lungs, stomach, large intestine, small intestine, spleen, heart, bladder, kidney, heart area, duodenum, gallbladder and liver meridians. According to yin-yang, there is six yin meridians and six yang meridians division. The yin meridians belong to the organs which storage, collect and process energy and substances: the liver, heart, lungs, and spleen kidney and heart area.
The yang meridians include organs which excrete and exchange energy and substances: the colon, stomach, bladder, small intestine, duodenum and gallbladder. The law of rhythm rules and the Chinese medicine say that the meridians work for one day or 24 hours. They are divided in 12 two hour intervals. Each meridian has its peak when the opposite meridian hits its low.
A Chinese doctor first always asks his patients about what time of the day the symptoms appear. Having that information, he understands where is the problem, or where the energy actually circulates with issues, or where is too much energy. It’s best to follow our biological clock and write down the time when we feel those symptoms.
We should note the time of day when we are most energetic, and when we wake up at night.
That also says there’s an issue in a particular body organ.
Time of Maximum Function
- 1 – 3 AM – liver (eyes and muscles, detoxification)
- 3 AM – 5 AM – lungs (skin)
- 5 AM – 7 AM – (skin, elimination, assimilation) – colon
- 7 AM – 9 AM- (food digestion lymph) – stomach
- 9 AM – 11 AM – pancreas, spleen (lymph, food digestion)
- 11 AM – 1 PM – heart (artery blood circulation)
- 1 PM – 3 PM – small intestine (assimilation, digestion, arteries)
- 3 PM – 5 PM – bladder (bones, elimination, teeth, cleaning)
- 5 PM – 7 PM – kidneys (ears, bones, filtration, elimination teeth)
- 7 PM – 9 PM – (constriction of blood vessels) – cardiac layer
- 9 PM – 11 PM – duodenum (thermoregulation)
- 11 PM – 1 AM – gallbladder (eyes and muscles, digestion)
Time of Rest or Minimal Functions
- 1 AM – 3 AM – small intestine (digestion, assimilation of the arteries)
- 3 AM -5 AM – bladder (cleaning elimination, bones, teeth,)
- 5 AM – 7 AM – (bones, teeth, ears, filtration, elimination) – kidney disease
- 7 AM – 9 AM – the heart layer (constriction of blood vessels)
- 9 AM – 11 AM – duodenum (thermoregulation)
- 11 AM – 1 PM – gallbladder (eyes and muscles, digestion)
- 1 PM – 3 PM – liver (eyes and muscles, detoxification)
- 3 PM – 5 PM – lungs (skin)
- 5 PM – 7 PM – colon (elimination, assimilation, skin)
- 7 PM – 9 PM – stomach (lymph, food and digestion)
- 9 PM – 11 PM – pancreas spleen (lymph, food digestion)
- 11 PM – 1 AM – (artery blood circulation) – heart
One meridian (or one organ) has it’s highest energy level exactly when another has its lowest on the opposite side.
For example, we can take the body organ – liver: the time between 1 and 3 AM is its highest energy level, and at that time the small intestine has the lowest energy level. When we eat late and we go immediately to sleep, the small intestine does not absorb well the food, so we have to avoid certain activities when the energy of our body involved in the activity is at its lowest.
During the maximum activity all the functions are boosted. In cases of diseases of excess energy which burden a system, they will show symptoms and that is the exact time to reduce the excess energy. If an organ shows weakness during maximum activity, it should be strengthened.
Besides this Chinese clock, natural medicine has other remedies that can help with lack of energy, like homeopathy, acupuncture, etc.