Find out if you have Candida with a simple home test
If you suffer from chronic fatigue, low libido, frequent and sudden mood change, poor concentration or if you have a weak immune system, perhaps the level of Candida in your body is increased.
The so called fungus Candida albicans (candida albicans) causes Candida. Its location in our body is in the digestive tract, mouth, vagina etc. Like most other microorganisms, this fungus also requires its “safe haven” in our intestines. The problem occurs when the number of fungi in the digestive tract will increase. For example when the immune system is weakened. But the nutrition and healthy diet can be helpful in keeping the number of fungi under control. Having in mind that sugars feed Candida, it would be best to avoid sweets and sugar in any shape.
Your everyday meals should consist of 60 % fresh vegetables, 20 % protein (such as eggs, chicken, fish, soy and legumes), 10 % complex carbohydrates (oats, wheat, whole grain, beans and rice) and 10 % fresh fruit . But it would be desirable to avoid some fruits because of the large amount of sugar they contain.
Regarding snacks, you should select probiotic yogurts, which will “lead to settlement” of good bacteria in your intestines.
Diet against Candida consists of avoiding all products that contain yeast. That would mean that you should give up your favorite combination of pizza and beer, white bread and baked goods, alcoholic beverages in general. All these products facilitate breeding of fungi and increase the return of infection. The same happens with lactose, so you should avoid milk and dairy products.
We suggest you to make this simple test. You can determine whether you have elevated levels of candida in your body.
Find out how to recognize symptoms that indicate its increased concentration.
Symptoms that indicate an overgrowth of candida in the body:
- chronic fungal infections with symptoms of increased itching,
- tingling or increased discharge,
- bloating and gas,
- cramps, diarrhea, constipation, and belching,
- sneezing, stuffy nose,
- chronic fatigue, irritability, anxiety, depression, poor memory and poor concentration
- problems with menstruation and skin problems.
Test for Candida:
- Before going to bed, take a glass of water and leave it by your bed.
- The next morning, immediately after you wake up, spit into the water.
- Do not attempt to collect larger amounts of saliva. Spit as much as you have in your mouth after waking up.
- Leave the bowl for 15 minutes.
- If your saliva remained on the surface of water or is melted, do not worry! The level of Candida in your body is normal. It is also normal if there are bubbles of air in the water.
- If your saliva become opaque or there are visible traces in the water (in form of strips that can fold downwards), or if the saliva is on the bottom of the cup, there is a great possibility that you have elevated levels of candida in your body.
In this case, we suggest you to visit your doctor and seek for professional advice or try to solve the problem of Candida naturally.
*You have our permission to copy or reprint our articles only if you write our link below – worldhealthchoice