Burn Calories in 10 Minutes! The Effect is Like 30 Minutes Of Running
Running is great sport. But for some people is very hard, drawn-out, monotonous and painful. If you are in this second category, join the club now! Your knees hurt, you often have sore feet? Read the following exercises which you will simply love! If the only purpose of running is to burn calories, we have great news for you: Only 10 minutes workout with these exercises, you will burn calories like you have run 30 minutes. Isn’t it amazing?
And the only thing you need with you is a jump rope.
Why We Should Have A Jump Rope To Workout
Easier Way to Burn Calories than Running
When it comes to cardiovascular improvement and burning calories, jump rope is the perfect solution. Only 10 minutes of jumping rope is as effective as 30 minutes of jogging, It can help build muscle and burn fat !
Doing exercises with jump rope is not limited. You can do exercises anywhere! It doesn’t require particular time or lot of space . “I don’t have time” is only an excuse because this workout takes only 10 minutes! Jump rope in the outdoors at home or in gym.
Exercises for the Whole Body
Your legs, arms, shoulders, back and abs – they all participate and get a great workout while you jump! You can tone your muscle while you are burning stubborn fat.
Improves Your Balance and Coordination
Maybe when you were little you have been a pro at jump rope. But if you have made an effort and haven’t skipped in a while, you might find that it’s not as easy as it looks! Jumping rope improves your balance, coordination and of course, reflexes.
Tips Always To Keep In Mind:
- Make sure to choose the right jump rope . Buy one in stores for sporting goods where you can ask for advice on choosing the right handle, length and material.
- Consider wearing shoes without jumping barefoot or padding for comfort.
- Always look ahead while you jump and keep your head straight
- Keep your knees slightly bent and keep straight your torso
- Keep your elbows close to the
- Do not use your arms to spin the rope, use your wrists
- Use the front of your feet to land. While you’re skipping, make sure your heels don’t touch the ground.
- Do not jump very high, just high enough to cross the rope.
- Once you’ve learned the basic jump, do not hesitate to try other techniques.
If you want to burn fat in 10 minutes then watch the following video!