Black Mold Exposure is Very Toxic! Here is How to Detox Your Body!

Maybe you’ll think that black mold is not so dangerous but it’s toxic and bad for our health. It can grow anywhere where there’s moisture, including basements, showers and crawl spaces. It can grow in any place of our homes that is damp, warm and humid. The health effects of “passively” ingesting black mold can be serious. Symptoms of black mold toxicity can be different: from wheezing and eye irritation to fungal lung infections.

How it appears and What Is Black Mold?

What Is Black Mold

A mold is actually fungus type that grows in filaments and its reproduction is by forming mold spores. The naked human eye cannot see these spores. Comparing with other molds, the black mold tends to be darker. It can appear grayish black or a greenish or simply black. We can find it indoors and there is no rule! It can grow on different surfaces with a high cellulose content, such as fiberboard, wood, paper, gypsum board, lint and dust. It has a very distinctive, musty or smelly odor. The spores float around in outdoor and indoor air. When they actually “land” on a damp surface, the mold starts to grow.

Symptoms of Black Mold

Here are the most common symptoms of black mold toxicity:

  1. Eye Irritation

Toxic black mold mycotoxins in the air can enter our eyes. When they come into contact with the eye cells they can create vision problems and cause inflammation.

  1. Chronic Fatigue

Chronic Fatigue

When a person is near black mold, the immune system releases a chloral hydrate. It is a sedative that we use as a defensive mechanism. It tries to slow down the effects of the toxins, but it can also cause fatigue.

  1. Sneezing

People who are around toxic black mold are mainly exposed through breathing in mold spores. This, of course, creates irritation in the air passages which can cause continuous sneezing.

  1. Headaches

Headaches

Toxic black mold can cause soreness of the muscles and joints. A person who is experiencing black mold toxicity may often have headaches.

  1. Rashes

One of the 3main ways that toxic black mold mycotoxins can enter the human body is by the skin. This can cause skin problems and severe rashes.

  1. Mucous Membranes Irritation

Mucous Membranes Irritation

Mycotoxins can become present in the mucous membranes, lungs and sinuses. This can cause a breathing problems, burning feeling and even bleeding in the lungs.

  1. Chronic Coughing

Toxic black mold mycotoxins and spores create burning feeling in the lungs and throat. Therefore, they can cause chronic coughing.

  1. Fever

Fever

This type of mold weaken the immune system. This can make a person to get sick more often. Someone experiencing black mold toxicity may experience a fever on a regular basis.

How To Deal With Black Mold Symptoms on Natural Way?

If you smell or see black mold in your home, it’s very important to remove it immediately. There are few natural ways you can detox if you’re experiencing mold poisoning!

  1. Activated Charcoal

If you take as supplement, Activated charcoal can cleanse mold. Mold can live in your body and make you feel sick. Activated charcoal is a potent natural treatment. It “catches” and traps toxins inside the body and allows them to be quickly flushed out. Make sure you select activated charcoal made from natural sources.

  1. Raw Garlic

Raw Garlic

Garlic has strong anti-fungal properties. Therefore, it can do magic to your body if it’s been exposed to mold. Garlic helps kill of molds, fungi and yeast.  Take fresh garlic ( 2-4 grams) or 600-900 milligrams of garlic tablets a day for toxic mold exposure.

  1. Cut Out Sugar

In order to survive, fungi in the body require presence of sugar. Cutting sugar out of your everyday diet can help your body get rid of any symptoms. Cut back on sugar if you’re suffering from mold toxicity. There is an extra benefit as well: you will easily lose weight.

  1. Chlorophyll

Chlorophyll

We can find Chlorophyll in green vegetables. Studies have shown that it can protect DNA from damage caused by toxic molds. Chlorophyll also has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties which can help clear the body of toxins.

 

Source: DavidWolfe

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

You may also like...

1 Response

  1. Karen says:

    this is very interesting. I have mold in my body and my brother sent me pharmax which is 1000 grams of garlic and cinnamon which I have been taking. there was s advertisement that had a way to clear mold from your house. when I left the mold exposure and came back in it was gone.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *