The Best Super-food for Our Health – Avocado Seeds
Maybe you will find this fact fascinating, but Avocado seeds contain more antioxidants than the avocado fruit itself. They are full of nutrients that can actually provide several health benefits to our body. The seeds, can even provide the body with more soluble fiber than any other food available at a food market.
Top benefits of consuming avocado seeds:
- These magic seeds contain nourishing oil rich in antioxidants. In fact, 30% of the antioxidants are in the skin and flesh and 70% are in the seed itself. These strong and potent antioxidants have the ability to lower high cholesterol levels and also prevent several kinds of heart conditions such as strokes and heart disease.
- They are also excellent alternative for reducing inflammatory disease within the body, but works particularly well with easing swelling in the gastrointestinal tract.
- You can even use it to help ease diarrhea away and to relieve and prevent constipation naturally.
- Some find it soothing to gastric ulcers because the seed contains antioxidants in it known as phenolic compounds. These compounds contain anti-viral and antibacterial properties, which makes the seeds effective at preventing ulcers within the lining of the digestive system.
If you need another reason to add avocado seeds to your diet, this one may surprise you too.
- The seeds contain flavonol, which is an antioxidant that helps prevent and reduce tumor growths. If you suspect, you have a tumor growth, it is best to seek a doctor for proper medical treatment, but it is also important to add more flavonol rich food to your diet such as the seeds of the avocados.
- When you need to strengthen your immune system and protect yourself from flu and cold, avocado seeds can help.
- The seeds have the ability to fight away free radical cells too, that causes illness and aging. In fact, if you want to slow down the aging process and reduce the appearance of age spots and wrinkles avocados have the ability to rebuild collagen underneath the skin so it stays firm and youthful.
Their health benefits do not stop here:
- These seeds of youthfulness can help you feel younger too, since they can help reduce, joint discomforts, bone diseases and body aches and pains naturally, which helps keep you energetic and living life.
- The healing seeds are also useful for lowering glucose levels in blood. They can also help a person to maintain a healthy body. Some find them useful for encouraging weight loss and reducing exercise-induced asthma. The seeds can even help curve food cravings and make you feel fuller so you are not snacking constantly.
How can we consume avocado seeds?
It’s simple! Just open an avocado and carefully remove the seed. Then place it into a plastic bag, and crush it with a hammer or meat mallet. After, place the crushed seed into a blender and grind it into a fine powder.
Sprinkle the seed mixture onto meals and and enjoy in this amazing super food.
*You have our permission to copy or reprint our articles only if you write our link below – worldhealthchoice