Natural Baggy Eye Solution That Removes Puffiness VERY FAST!
Dark circles, bags, baggy eye or puffy eyes. No matter how we call them, they can be very difficult to get rid of. The solutions and creams you buy in the store may help but they may also contain harmful ingredients. Why would you want to put something harmful on your eyes or face? Here, you will learn how to make your own baggy eye solution. The recipe is simple and full of skin-healthy ingredients. They will help diminish unsightly puffiness around your eyes.
For the following baggy eye solution, you’ll need a glass spray bottle, lavender oil, lemon oil and rosehip oil. You’ll also need Aloe Vera.
Amazing Skin Benefits!
Combine the lavender and lemon and essential oils, rosehip oil and aloe vera in the glass spray bottle. Then, shake it well. These ingredients are excellent for this very particular use because they are simply abundant with healthy-skin components. Aloe Vera benefits for example include anti-inflammatory properties, but also the ability to heal skin. Rosehip oil, from its part, contains essential fatty acids that help the process of regeneration of your skin. And lemon and lavender oils are both antimicrobial and contain powerful antioxidant agents.
Wash your face like you do as normal bedtime routine. Then, close your eyes and gently spray the baggy eye solution onto your face.
With gentle motion, rub the solution around and under your eyes. Let it dry. Be sure to sleep on quality pillows that can support your neck and head. Turn off any distractions, such as mobile phone, the TV, and make the room as dark as possible. Eliminating other factors will help lessen your chance of waking up with dark circles under your eyes.
The recipe for this baggy eye solution is enough for 20 uses. It takes only 5 minutes to make.
INGREDIENTS FOR NATURAL BAGGY EYE SOLUTION:
- 1/2 ounce rosehip seed oil
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 1/2 ounce pure aloe vera gel
- 5 drops lemon essential oil
- 1 glass spray bottle
- Combine all ingredients in a glass spray bottle and shake well to blend.
- Wash your face and remove all make-up before you turn in for the night.
- Spray the solution onto the fac Be sure your eyes are closed.
- Gently massage the solution around and under your eyes. Wait for it to dry before going to bed.
- Make sure you sleep on a quality pillows and eliminate any factors that could contribute to poor quality sleep.