Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey Drink Can Detox and Relieve Constipation
If you want to detox your body and relieve constipation, this simple natural remedy is right solution for you! Maybe lately you haven’t been making the healthiest food choices. Maybe you’re feeling a little weighed down or you just got back from vacation. There is a simple natural remedy that can help you. This simple recipe will clean the colon and flush all toxins from the body. It will renew or restore the digestive system only after a weekend or a few days. It contains only two ingredients which you already have in your kitchen!
Unfiltered and raw apple cider vinegar has a huge list of benefits and uses. It is particularly useful for those who prefer using natural remedies. Try to buy unfiltered, organic and raw apple cider vinegar because the unfiltered particles will provide the most benefits to your body. It contains acetobacter. This is actually good or “friendly” bacteria that breaks down food in the gut.
The antibiotic properties of apple cider vinegar can help improve the acid content in the stomach, reducing acid reflux and heartburn. There are few antioxidants in apple cider vinegar that work to keep the body healthy, including gallic acid, catechin, chlorogenic and caffeic acids. The acetic acid in apple cider vinegar can even increase the body’s absorption of important minerals from the food you eat to ensure that you’re getting the most out of your leafy greens!
Honey – Natural Remedy to Relieve Constipation
Raw, organic and unprocessed honey gives us incredible health benefits. It contains eugenol which is a phenolic compound. Eugenol has been shown to have anti-tumor properties. The active compounds in raw honey can help kill cancer cells in the body. Unfiltered honey can also provide us with probiotics. That can additionally help to restore healthy bacteria to the digestive system. These good or friendly bacteria help in the process of food digestion and nutrients absorption.
Which Signs Indicate that We Need a Colon Cleanse?
A combination of the following problems could give us sign that we need colon cleansing:
- Constipation– This body state can be a result from a stress, toxic substances, bad diet or chemicals that cause the colon to protect itself by producing more mucus. It will eventually build up on the bowel walls.
- Aches–Impacted colon can cause backaches, headaches sciatic pain
- Fatigue– Toxic residue in the colon can circulate to all parts of the body through the blood and can cause fatigue.
- Odor– Body odor, bad breath and gas can happen when the colon releases toxic gas into the body.
- Acne– An “obstructed” colon can cause toxins to actually overwhelm the pores and cause acne.
How to Make Natural Remedy to Relieve Constipation?
- 8 ounces of warm water
- 2 tablespoons of organic raw honey
- 2 tablespoons of organic raw apple cider vinegar
- Shake nice the apple cider vinegar so the unfiltered part from the bottom get mixed.
- In the 8 ounces of warm water add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Then to the mixture add 2 tablespoons of raw honey.
- Stir gently until the honey dissolves.
- Drink each morning or any time during the day.