7 Incredible Benefits of Garlic Juice and How to Make It!
Have you tried drinking weird drinks? This very simple, incredibly healthy drink will make wonders: GARLIC JUICE.
Yes, it’s JUICE made of garlic!
Garlic is easily accessible and very popular superspice. It is abundant in its incredible healing properties. Garlic keeps you healthy, fit and happy. There are many ways to consume it and a ton of recipes that call for it.
One of the easiest and most incredible ways to ingest garlic is by juicing it. Here are the reasons why!
- Helps asthma:A mixture of honey, a few drops of garlic juice and a glass of water may help a lot in controlling an asthma attack.
- Balancing your cholesterol level:Drinking garlic juice can reduce the hardening, thickening, and shrinking of arteries.
- Helps sore throats and coughs:Mixing hot water and garlic juice can ease coughs and sore throats. You can also some pomegranate juice. It is an added bonus with antioxidant benefits.
- Helps hair growth: Twice a day apply some garlic juice on your bald spots and leave it until it dries. Within days you may see results.
- Helps insect bites:For instant relief use it topically by massaging garlic juice on your bites.
- Controls infertility:Drinking a combination of few drops of garlic juice with warm milk (coconut or almond) may control infertility in women.
- Clears pimples and acne:Apply garlic juice on your skin and leave it for about 5 minutes before washing it off to help your pimples and
How To Make
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: None
- Bulb of organic garlic
- Fine mesh sieve
- Coffee filter
- Food processor
- First, peel the garlic.
- Add it to the food processor and blend it into a wet paste.
- Put the garlic paste into the mesh sieve over the bowl.
- Press the paste with a spoon to allow the garlic juice to drop into the bowl.
- with a coffee filter,filter the juice.
- Store it in a clean bottle and keep it refrigerated for future use.
Different ways you can take garlic juice:
- You can drink the pure juice directly.Adding water in order to decrease potency works too.
- You can also combine it with other fruits, vegetables, green juices and smoothies.
- In your recipes you can also substitute whole garlic with garlic juice.
- Add a few drops of garlic juice to salad dressings or soups.
- Drizzle the juice with some delicious herbs onto your
- Use some of the juice when stir-frying, steaming, or baking vegetables.
If you are worried about garlic breath, these tricks can help you:
- Drink some green tea.
- Chew on some parsley.
- Drink some lemon juice or a glass of lemon water.
- Eat raw apples.
- Eat spinach.
Now that you see the incredible benefits of this juice and how easy it is to make, it’s time to give it a try! Your body WILL thank you!